CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, February 26, 2009

Happy Day

We have set up a lot of gadgets on the sidebar to keep your links/pictures/etc. from being erased. You can delete the gadgets you don't need after you put on your new background. Unless you have a TON of information on your sidebar, it will all transfer with a new background. It's always smart to copy and paste your sidebar info somewhere just in case you do lose some of it.

**If you do not currently have a Leelou blog as your background then you will need to follow these directions before you apply a Leelou background.**
-Log in to your blog
-Click on the Template button
-Go to Pick New Template
-Save Minima as your new template
-Follow the rest of the directions below

**If you already have a Leelou blog set as your background then follow these directions**
-Click on the Template button
-Click on Edit HTML
-Select all the HTML and delete it all
-Go to: Happy Day
-Copy all HTML (except the blue text at the very very bottom)
-Paste Happy Day HTML so it will show as the current HTML in your blog
-Save your template and you're done!

After you have applied the new background, you can go to Template and then click on Font's and Colors to customize your page even more. Please take a Leelou Link button for your blog too!
Enjoy!

24 comments:

reese said...

LOVE IT!!!

Lauren said...

Oh my goodness! I can't wait until blogger/google gets their stuff figured out because this is the cutest background ever! Thank you so much for sharing your talents, my blog would suck without you!

Lincoln Christian said...

This is such a cute Template!

Ashley House said...

i love this layout - its super cute! but im having trouble setting it as my background. when i copy and paste all the text as directed, it puts the text in my sidebar but doesnt bring over any of the actual layout! help please!

Hoarders Extraordinaire said...

I keep getting the infamous

Your template could not be parsed as it is not well-formed. Please make sure all XML elements are closed properly.
XML error message: Content is not allowed in trailing section.


help?
http://hugglezandkisses.blogspot.com/

Tina Zinck said...

Same problem as Marta....

Tina Zinck said...

Got it working!! THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!! I'm new to the blogging world...and wanted to make my blog prettier and thanks to you girls I have !!!

THANK YOU

Ashley and Devan said...

Why do your layouts erase some of my widgets and add a whole bunch of stuff on my sidebar that was not there before? Love your layouts but too much of a hassle to have to fix everything after! I won't be using them anymore for that reason.

Deanne said...

I just love this layout! The colors are so pretty!

Emily said...

when i use your directions, it doesn't show the stripes...just the center park and leaves my old background behind. ????

Amber said...

i am loving this!!! makes my blog look so cute and springy :)

Jami said...

I am having the same problem as Emily and Sam. I've gone over and redid everything twice. Why can't I get it?

momlovescookies@aol.com

Sylvia Heng said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
NovelTeaMommy said...

So pretty. Nice Spring update : )

Alexandra said...

I am having troubles trying to set this as my Blog Template. This is what it is telling me:

Your template could not be parsed as it is not well-formed. Please make sure all XML elements are closed properly.
XML error message: Content is not allowed in prolog.

I need help. If any of you can help, please do. I love this Blog Template. ADORABLE! I love the color mixture, and the rounded trees.

Thank you for your support!

Debbie said...

I need help!!! I think I have lost everything!!!! please help

Erna Logtenberg said...

Hi, I have also this problem: when i use your directions, it doesn't show the stripes...just the center park and leaves my old background behind. ????
what am I doing wrong? Please help, I love your tamplate!

Cory Lynn said...

I love this template, but I had one teeny tiny question...how can i set the blog description to all the way to the right side of the page?

J-ROK said...

AWESOME! Thanks so much!

Unknown said...

really love this spring feeling but i have the same problem with them all

We were unable to preview your template
Please correct the error below, and submit your template again.
Your template could not be parsed as it is not well-formed. Please make sure all XML elements are closed properly.
XML error message: Content is not allowed in prolog.

can anyone help?

ck_teens@yahoo.com

thanks in advancceee (:
cK.

Megan said...

I'm having trouble setting this background as my background. When I copy and paste all the text as directed, it puts the text in my sidebar but doesnt bring over any of the actual layout. Please help!

Anonymous said...

This is an adorable background! However, when I use the directions, it doesn't show the stripes...just the center park and leaves my old background behind it.
Please help me! Thanks!

Linda
Leutley@gmail.com

Flavia said...

I have a different version of blogger...the xml doesn't work. How can I use your template?

Thanks,

Flavia